An Introduction to Creating Your Personal Brand
Stand out from other consultants who sell the same or similar products as you by developing your personal brand.
IN THIS MASTERCLASS YOU WILL LEARN:
- The three parts of the personal branding, and how they fit together
- How to define “how you want to be known”
- How to define your ideal client
- The power of object association, and how to begin incorporating it into your own branding and content
- How to make your own logo to begin using on social content
3 Lessons with videos
0 Hours 31 Minutes to Complete
ABOUT THIS MASTERCLASS
While you might sell products for a direct sales company, you need to market yourself to people interested in your products and company. And that self marketing is an important aspect of standing out from other consultants who sell the same or similar products as you. Your voice needs to come through your social content, projected through the lens of your brand. This masterclass will begin to explore developing your personal brand, and putting that brand into action online through your original imagery.
WHO THIS MASTERCLASS IS FOR
As you’re launching and building your online presence, beginning to establish your personal brand is an important strategic consideration. This masterclass is for anyone who is new to personal branding, or at the early stages of refining their online voice and presence.