Managing Your Finances Like a Business
Learn some quick tips in this masterclass on managing your business finances like a boss!
IN THIS MASTERCLASS YOU WILL LEARN:
- How and why to keep business and personal accounts separate.
- Why being profitable should be your ultimate goal, not tax reduction.
- How to avoid being classified as a “Hobby” by the IRS.
- What options you have for pain-free tracking of your finances.
Financial Literacy Coach and Profit Strategist
Jamie Trull is a Corporate Finance CPA turned financial literacy coach for self-employed individuals, side hustlers, and small business owners, passionate about teaching others how to take control of their business finances so they can live the life they dream of!
- 1 Audio File / Lesson
- 1 Transcript / Lesson
- 1 Financial Tracking Template
- Links to Recommended Tools
- Follow-up Training Recommendation
4 Lessons with video
0 Hours 38 Minutes to Complete
ABOUT THIS MASTERCLASS
This masterclass goes over some of the hot-button financial topics relevant to the direct sales industry. After watching this masterclass, you’ll have a better understanding of the importance of maximizing profit and ideas for how best to track your finances routinely.
WHO THIS MASTERCLASS IS FOR
Self-employed individuals and direct sellers who are looking to get a better handle on the finance side of their business would benefit from taking this masterclass.