The Key to Great Customer Service: Introduction to Follow-up Strategy
Dive into the mindset of follow-up and build the method to do effective follow-up that will inspire customer loyalty, retention, repeat business, and referrals.
IN THIS MASTERCLASS YOU WILL LEARN:
- Why many people fear doing follow-up.
- How follow-up builds customer loyalty and retention.
- A proven method to build a follow-up process for your business.
- How to utilize scripts (included as a resource) to make follow-up a highly repeatable process.
- Organizational options to consider as you build and implement your follow-up process.
Founder, The Elite Suite
Brenda Ster is a social marketing strategist who specializes in market strategy for direct sales.
- 1 Workbook
- 1 Audio File / Lesson
- 1 Transcript / Lesson
- 5 Tools referenced
4 Lessons with video
0 Hours 35 Minutes to Complete
ABOUT THIS MASTERCLASS
The Direct Sales Association indicates that a substantial portion of your business can come from your existing customers, if you have a great follow-up process that helps provide service and create customer loyalty and retention. So then why is follow-up such a weak point for so many direct sellers?
This masterclass uncovers all of this. We will dive into the mindset of follow-up, and then build the method to do effective follow-up that will inspire customer loyalty, retention, repeat business, and referrals.
WHO THIS MASTERCLASS IS FOR
Are you struggling to get repeat customer orders? Customer loyalty? Customer referrals? Your follow-up strategy may be the issue. This masterclass is for anyone who wants to improve this critical customer service process in your business.