What do successful people have in common?
- They have a positive attitude
- They have determination
- They embrace change quickly
- They see failures as opportunities to learn
- They are willing to take risks
- They set and track goals
- They view others are opportunities to learn and be inspired
- They share their knowledge freely
- They take constructive feedback as an opportunity to grow
- They keep learning.
What do unsuccessful people have in common?
- They make excuses
- They give up easily when it gets hard
- They look at failures as reasons to quit
- They view others as competition
- They don't like change
- They don't have a clear goal
- They take constructive feedback as a personal attack
- They try to go at it alone.
Do you have what it takes to be successful?