You ever have a hard time coming up with clever captions for your social media posts? Especially for the holidays? Where are all the good Fourth of July sayings when you need them?
As yet another June winds down to its warm, muggy end, more and more thoughts are turning to the next big holiday here in the United States: July 4th. Americans on all sides of the political spectrum take the Fourth of July seriously.
It's a time of bravado, cheering, grilling, and clever Fourth of July sayings.
For direct sellers and small business owners, it's the perfect time to hop onto the Made in America bandwagon and ride the patriotic wave with creative images and captions. Many direct sales companies announce sales and special, limited time products for the holiday.
You could even host a Fourth of July themed party complete with trivia to help get everyone into the fun.
But to truly connect with your audience, you'll want to post your own photographs or graphics with Instagram captions that capture the spirit of the holiday and invite your audience along to celebrate with you.
Save Time with Your Marketing with 2 YEARS of Content Ideas!
Grab this and more when you sign up for the **FREE** Ultimate Direct Sales Starter Kit!
Here is a collection of some of our favorite Fourth of July sayings that you can use as captions for your social media posts.
Captions Inspired by Song Lyrics
1. “Everywhere around the world, They're coming to America. Every time that flag's unfurled, They're coming to America. Got a dream to take them there, They're coming to America. Got a dream they've come to share, They're coming to America.” — Neil Diamond
2. “Let freedom ring…” — Martina McBride
3. “All Gave Some, Some Gave All. Some stood through for the red, white and blue. And some had to fall.” — Billy Ray Cyrus
4. “I gladly stand up, next to you and defend her still today. ‘Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land. God bless the USA.” — Lee Greenwood
5. “Brought to you courtesy of the red, white and blue.” — Toby Keith
6. “Baby, you're a firework.” — Katy Perry
Captions of Thanks
6. “Thankful for the men and women who've fought tirelessly for our freedom.”
7. “Thankful today and everyday for the freedoms we have because of where we live.”
8. “Land of the free because of the brave.”
Captions from History
9. “Give me liberty or give me death.” — Patrick Henry
10. “Liberty is always dangerous, but it is the safest thing we have.” — Harry Emerson Fosdick
11. “America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on imagination and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand.” — President Harry S. Truman
12. “Ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country.” — President John F. Kennedy
13. “You're welcome.” — George Washington
14. “I like my coffee black and my tea in the harbor.”
15. “Party like it’s 1776.”
16. “Sorry, I can't hear you over all this freedom ringing.”
Simple Patriotic Captions
17. “It feels good to be American.”
18. “Made in America.”
19. “My heart beats red, white, and blue.”
20. “Bold stripes, bright stars, brave hearts.”
Sometimes, coming up with clever Fourth of July sayings can feel just as hard as shooting the perfect photo to go with it. Thankfully, with a bit of planning and this list, you can be ready for when it's time to celebrate America's Independence Day with your community.
Well, this is the most necessary thing to plan July! Thank you!!
Of course I’ll be using all the humor. Thanks Brenda!!
Thanks I really appreciate it alot