As anyone with experience in a direct sales company will tell you, hostess coaching is the lifeblood of any direct seller. Not only is it crucial for you to be able to get sales, but it helps ensure that your hosts meet their goals and have the best experience possible. Happy guests means happy hosts…and happy hosts means a happy you!!
However, as important as hostess coaching is, it's still not as widely talked about as you would think. Which is why we tend to talk about hostess coaching a lot.
[click_to_tweet tweet=”We invited people to discuss some of the key elements for successful hostess coaching. And some of their tips and advice were spot on!!” quote=”We invited people to discuss some of the key elements for successful hostess coaching. And some of their tips and advice were spot on!!” theme=”style1″]
Key Hostess Coaching Tips
- Your party is all about your hostess, not you.
- Understanding your hostess's why will help you establish goals and coaching your hostess to reach her goals.
- We recommend a series of short, easy to digest messages rather than massive, all-inclusive packages that go largely ignored.
- By encouraging your hostesses to send out personal invitations, one-on-one, to each of her guests, you guarantee a more engaging turnout with people who are genuinely interested in being there.
- Remember, this is your business — but it's her party.
Keeping an open line of communication is important for good hostess coaching. But that communication has to come in the way the hostess will respond well. Short, messages with quick actionable tasks that can be completed in a short amount of time. She's a busy person, just as you are.